- The Test No One Wants to Talk About, but Everyone (of age) Needs! A Colonoscopy (koh-luh-NAH-skuh-pee)!
- Suffering from Esophagitis (uh-sof-uh-JIE-tis)? Avoid This … Eat That!
- How do you control your Holiday Cravings?
- Are you a Sucker for Snack Time? Be a Smart Snacker …
- So Many Soap Options … What to do? Which to Pick?
- Your Skin will Sing the Vitamin A,B,C’s and even the D’s if you Pay Attention to Ingredients
- Healthy & Fit, but still need some Help? … SLIMLipo Laser Liposuction
- Would you be surprised to know most men do not stop at BRO-Tox?
- Fat Grafting – Rejuvenate and Renew with FAT!
- Gynecomastia ~ Don’t hide it … Treat it!
- The “Mommy Makeover” – Body Contouring Post-Pregnancy
- If you smoke & you want surgery … consider this!
- Oh So Baby Soft … SKIN!
- Summer Survival Guide for Happy, Healthy, Glowing Skin
- Skin – Your Body’s Largest Organ! Keep it Healthy!
- Enhance! Augment! Reshape! … With Breast Enhancement Surgery!
- Does the LASER in Laser Liposuction REALLY make a Difference!?!
- Breast Augmentation: A common procedure, YES! One-size-fits-all, NO!
- Don’t Sweat the Small Stuff or the Big Stuff … or AT ALL! Reduce or eliminate your Axillary Hyperhidrosis!
- How old are you according to your HANDS?
- Beauty Sleep isn’t just an expression: 4 Eye Rejuvenation Techniques
- Brides (and Grooms) ~ Get Ready for your Big Day in the Spotlight!
- IPL – Intense Pulsed Light: Shed Some Light on Your Beauty
- Adivive (Lipokit™) Autologous Fat Transfer: Fat can be your Friend!
- We are all good eggs … it’s just some look younger than others!
- Breast Augmentation/Lift/Reduction
- Dermal Fillers/Injections
- Diet/Weight Control
- Fat Transfer/Harvest/Grafting
- Gastroenterology Services
- Laser Hair Removal
- Laser Liposuction/ Body Contouring
- Laser Skin Treatments
- Laser Tattoo Removal
- Liquid Face Lifts
- Non-Surgical Treatments
- Skin Cancer; Moles; Biopsies; Derm
- Skin Peels/Chemical Peels
- Skincare Products
- Special Events/Information
- Stretchmarks and Scars
Category Archives: Face/Neck/Eye
With all the new skin care products and tools, it can be confusing trying to decide the best way to wash your face. Not too long ago, the only choices you had in facial cleansers were bar soap and cold … Continue reading
The “A” in vitamin A could stand for “anti-aging” given it is the most effective vitamin to fight acne, reduce fine lines, soften the skin, decrease pore size and reduce skin discoloration. Vitamin A works at the cellular level of … Continue reading
Fat grafting, also known as fat transfer or fat injections, describes the procedure of transferring fat from areas with extra fat on the body to the areas that are lacking in volume. Fat grafting can greatly improve the contours and … Continue reading
That delicate skin around your eyes is susceptible to crow’s feet, sagging lids, darkness under the eyes, sunken in depth, wrinkles, and sun damage. You don’t have to look tired all of the time … Rejuvenate! Rest each night is … Continue reading
IPL stands for Intense Pulsed Light. It’s a light treatment that is a safe, easy and quick way for patients to rid themselves of their red complexion, fine wrinkles, brown spots, irregular pigmentation and large pores. Board Certified Cosmetic Surgeon, … Continue reading
As you age, fat volume in key areas such as the buttocks, breast, hands, and face diminishes which causes you to look older and often, more tired or worn. This is why many patients request treatments and procedures to smooth … Continue reading