Lip augmentation, wrinkle fillers, and volume enhancement injections with dermal fillers such as Restylane and Juvederm or denerving agent injections such as Botox is a simple, quick treatment. However, there are preparations and precautions to take into consideration to ensure you have the most natural result with the lest complications!
Things to consider:
1. Avoid vitamin E, St. John’s wort, ibuprofen, aspirin and other anti-inflammatories for 10 days to two weeks before your injections, unless otherwise directed by your doctor. This will reduce swelling and bruising.
2. Notify your injector of the last time you had any injections, what was injected and specifically where. Not all injectables mix well, so be thorough.
3. Do not undergo injections if you are intoxicated or under the influence of any controlled substance.
4. If you are prone to cold sores, notify your doctor in advance. A prescription of anti-herpes medication can prevent a post-injection outbreak.
5. Don’t plan your treatment within a day or two of an important event. You may have visible swelling and bruising that not even a great concealer can hide.
All of the injections performed are physician administered – Board Certified Cosmetic Surgeon, Dr. Jerry Guanciale will be the ONLY one to inject you at our office … after all, he is the most qualified and you deserve the best care! Call 928.768.1616 today – don’t delay!